- All reservations require a credit card or deposit equal to one night's stay plus all applicable taxes.
- All cancellations must be made by 4:00 PM on the day before you are scheduled to arrive at the Oceanana to avoid cancellation charges. If you cancel after this time, or simply fail to show up, we will charge your credit card for the cost of one night's stay.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM.
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM.
- Guests are not allowed to have unregistered visitors. All members of a party, including children, must be registered.
- You must be at least 21 years old to rent a room. Anyone under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Weapons are not to be worn, concealed or unconcealed, on motel property. Please leave weapons secured in your vehicle.
- We do not allow pets.
- All our rooms are non-smoking. A nonrefundable $200.00 smoking fee will be charged if smoke is detected in the rooms.